– My favorite and best paying network I have ever tried.
– Very good rates
– Net 60 Payments
– Requires at least 75,000 to 100,000 unique visitors per month and 750,000 to 1 million page views per month, as well as at least 1-2 above the fold standard IAB ad placements.
*Your site must get at least 150,000 Impressions monthly in order to be accepted.
*They Prefer Tech & Gaming Websites.
*Very high rates (Avegare around $0.75-$2.00 per 1,000 Impressions)
*If you use Welcome pages using the tools they provide you might see CPM’s as high as $30.00 per 1,000 Impressions.
*Not a very easy to get it Network
(Probably one of the best CPM company out there since you name your own CPM price)
Have a site that gets most of the traffic from USA? Then give this guys a try, Let’s say you have a forum which gets 5-10k unique a day and most of it it’s from USA, you might easily squeeze out 300-400$ monthly out of this guys. Have a forum that gets way more traffic? then you will earn BIG time from this guys, trust me
* You must have a site which do not only shares stuff but a site with an active member base where discussions happens, tutorials are good & a plus)
* If you get denied send them a nice little message explaining why you think your site will do good and you will probably get accepted.
* only count USA traffic
*You can add a default tags which will display your backup ads if they don’t have high fill rates for your site.
If you sign up using my referral you will get an extra 10% bonus, so PM and ill send you a referral!
“Referred publisher also gets an extra 10% bonus* payment for their first full month with CONTEXTWEB”
A Yahoo/Bing Network.
-This is suppose to be the ADSENSE competitor from Bing and Yahoo.
-They are currently closed and will start sending invitations Oct.16 so sign up for your chance to get into this network.
|Our program is built for websites with premium content.|
Both large and small qualifying websites can participate.
* Started testing them recently,so far ADS are good quality.
* They count USA and International traffic.
* Option to set up fallback tags in case they don’t have ads to show then your backup ads will show so you aren’t losing any money. The amount of ADS they show depends on your fill rate. Once again this depends on your traffic quality,etc. Similar to CONTEXTWEB.COM (PULSEPOINT).
*Very good rates
*A minimum of 500,000 unique users per month
*Probably the hardest network online to get into
*Click HERE to view their full requirements
*Very good CPM rates
*Good CPM Rates
*Decent Popunder rates
*A minimum of 100,000 impressions per month
*Frequently updated content
*Content written in either in English, Spanish, German, French or Dutch
*A professional design
*A high quality domain name
*Mostly CPA banners
*make sure you go to your ads settings and stuff,learn the panel, deactivate all CPA ads,low paying ads etc, and leave the top paying CPM ads active to make sure you get the highest CPM rates.
*You can add a default tags which will display your backup ads if they don’t have high fill rates for your sit
*Not a big fan.
*make sure to sign up as an referral using someone Else’s referral link since they pay 80% to referrals and if you sign up directly through their site you will only get payed 60%
*Use this guys if you have no other choice